As a Stephen Ministry church, we're able to care for hurting people beyond the ministry of our ordained clergy. Through highly-trained lay volunteers, we provide high-quality, confidential, and Christ-centered care.
STEPHEN MINISTERS ...
- are church members who receive 50 hours of training
- are caring lay ministers who focus on listening and supporting hurting people
- are fellow Christians who provide complete confidentiality
- receive support through grief, loss, illness, stressful seasons and more.
- have someone to talk to each week
- are not alone
- receive complete confidentiality and respect
For more information about our Stephen Ministry,